You smoke other's lives You smoke other's lives

Are you saying?

You smoking is your own choice but the people around you are smoking to (passive) hence "you are smoking other peoples lives".

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Diggs is great

Boom... boom...boom...
I called you a drunk because your a drunk!

FW: FW:

Awesome but no stickman

Its an amazing flash, espically from the effects and change in background the details were brilliant. Try putting this into your people instead of stickmen.

NO MGS? WTF!?! NO MGS? WTF!?!

hm thats only one game

most games now are only for xbox lol, gears of war 1+2, the last remenant, that olmpics thing well i dont know many games but most of them are just for xbox and thats annoying >.<
The flash was ok but too short

TheMillz responds:

yea, 30 seconds or less for the MDS collab. 'Twas the rules.

SMBB - Diddy Vs. Falcon SMBB - Diddy Vs. Falcon

er advice from two below

use layers!! add a layer then on the lowest layer put the sprites in and lock it, then on the other layer draw over it. after your done delete the sprites lower, pm if you dont understand

Cheesio responds:

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that! Thanks.

Chris &amp;amp; Harry Chris & Harry

how's the cake?

CHARGIN MA LAZERS pssfftttt the planet exploded <3 and then they fought because chris forgot to put peanut butter jelly (time) in there, poor harry, his children are going to be born with giant feet marks in there heads.

&amp;quot;My First Flash Movie&amp;quot; "My First Flash Movie"

hypacrite.

you have a point but you cant exactly say that when you submit your stuff, although the only ever animation i submitted was blammed i knew it was crap i did it for a joke xd. but the main thing you need to improve on is the mouths, most people do crappy talking mouths with just 2 positions, dont be one of those guys.
also if people didnt submit crap then better animations would be blammed in its place to make up the blam points and the people making the crappy animations wouldnt get any advice from viewers

Mystic Quest episode 1 Mystic Quest episode 1

lol

it was really good for a first sprite movie so ill give ya a ten, although my fav and least fav part was the battle scene, slow it down abit and make it more of a battle. it was awesome =]

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

that was awesome and soooooo funny!

make more :)

Flower-Mark Sensation Flower-Mark Sensation

lol i loved it

it was really funny because of its randomness. make more if you can :)

YunaSakura responds:

Thanks, ill try making more when I get the chance :D